These tips below are used to choose your area rugs well. These tips are works for cheap rugs or the expensive one. So make sure you read this tips before purchasing rugs.
- Choose the rugs that fit perfectly on the room and other furniture or decoration on that room. And also make sure that it is perfectly matched your felling. You also should consider about the use of the room. If that room is used often, purchase a durable and long lasting rug.
- As on point number 1, according to the room the rugs will putted in, choose it well. You can check the density, texture and the material used to make the area rugs. The best material choice for bathroom is synthetic; nylon polyester and acrylic, while for other room, wool and cotton are the best.
- If you can only purchase the cheap rugs, it sure is made with machine. It will look and feel the same as the expensive one that are handmade. Just be sure to clean it according to how that rug is made. Because it has different style of cleaning the rugs between machine-mad and handmade.
- If you want to make your room look larger than it is, choose light colored rugs. But if you want to make it feel cozy and more comfortable, choose deeper and darker colored rugs.
- If you are just building the house, it will easier to choose an area rug. Just choose whatever design of the rugs that catch your eyes and heart. Then the paint and furniture following the rugs color and pattern.
- If you are renovating the room and already has the furniture, choose rugs pattern and color that are different with the furniture but can mixed well.
- Pay attention to the pad or underlay of your surface before putting a rug. It will make cleaning easier.
- Last but not least. Make sure you are buying rugs from well known store that has wide selection of rugs. And also make sure there is a guarantee on their product.